Drowning
I think I've been so used to neglecting this blog that I forget I have a blog sometimes.
Sigh! I'm so screwed this term!! It's gonna be busy. Thank God I dropped Astro (although I felt a little sense of loss after I did) because even after dropping Astro, I still feel a little choked, thanks to Research Methodology and Japanese.
Speaking of which, I've got a Jap test tmr. *panics* And I'm not even halfway done through my revision!
I've got a presentation for Research Methodology the week right after CNY.
I've got to prepare for some LMS ambassador thingy late Jan and mid Feb.
I've got lots of readings to catch up on, and also revision of last sem's work on the waitlist.
This weekend is really stuffed. I'm packing and organising my events down to the HOUR. This is thanks to me PS-ing people for the past three weekends, and now I can't PS anymore so everything is squeezed to this weekend. *jumps around*
Haha okay. This was just a ranting session. Ranting over~! ^_^
Maybe I'll do a proper blog entry.... erm... soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home