Pffft
My mom says I look like a pontianak.
My bro says I look lke I'm wearing a wig.
*wails in dismay and heads straight for the salon to get a fringe*
Ah well, maybe I'll do it another day, when I'm free. Procrastinators unite!
Can't wait to tie my hair la! Hate the curtain-like hair flapping everywhere. But at least it is much more manageable now. I don't even need to comb it. But I can only tie like after 1 week. -.-
Tell you guys a secret. I followed the instructions of the rebonding guy and didn't wash my hair... for two days! *screams with you* At least not with shampoo la. But I got wet it up a bit. Urgh. Don't know if it is my subconscious playing tricks on me but I swear I can still smell the rebonding chemical.
Boonie asked me to go to church with him again... 9am in the morning. Siao. I dragged ZY along too. Of course she's more than happy to oblige. *wink wink* Hopefully it won't rain so both of us can go blading after Church. I know I'm mad to blade with my poisoned leg... but I just can't wait to blade with ZY! =D
Also, I might be taking up a yoga course with ZY... since I'm so free now. Tell me if you know any good courses! But oh man I hate stretching. 2 years in track and the most sian part wasn't having to run till you die, but the long streching process. Sometimes. But I think yoga will be good in staying healthy, at least in certain ways better than track, which is physically more damaging. All the pounding and muscle-tearing and aching. Yoga is so much more relaxed. Hope it won't cost a bomb or my muscles will be sure to be stiff throughout the whole course. Haha! I'll be paying for the yoga course to undo the damage and shock that the price of the course has done to my body. Ironic.
I wanna go into dance in uni! =) But considering the amount of stretching involved, it will be quite a challenge. Ah well, maybe taking a yoga course will help. Maybe my head will be able to bend back and touch my butt when the course is over. Oh no, but then again, I hope it won't be those courses that have a lot of breathing in and out. I can't stand that either! Had enough during choir. Anyway in a room with a lot of people breathing through their mouths the air tends to get stale. Yuck, suddenly the yoga course doesn't seem that alluring anymore. But I shall not be deterred!
Also, it has been donkey years since I ran. Can't remember the last time I was pounding the ground and feeling the shiokness that only running brings. I wanna get back my 11mins 15s for 2.4km before uni starts!! I'm desperate! That's about 2 months' time. Dunno if I can make it. Some more it keeps raining these days and spoiling my plans. *sigh* Work life has seriously sucked away my health and turned me into a pale ghost. Now with the ah lian hair I think I will scare people if I go out at night...
But I shall run and blade and get back into shape!! Aha that rhymed! Unintentional stroke of poetry genius there. =)
Advertorial:
1: Anyone needs a temp job? It's at a Sports Shop. It's mainly a rollerblading shop, but it sells other sports stuff as well. It's somewhere in Novena. There are about 1-2 positions available. Preferably girls! If you need details sms me then I'll ask the guy for you. It's the guy whom I didn't buy my blades from. LOL! I'm hoping to pei2 zui4 by helping him get the people he needs for the job. =P The job is on for a couple of months, I think. Just right for us girls going to Uni.
2: Also, anyone interested in a one-day job stint at my old company? 8th June is commodore's day, a.k.a. Family Day for the club. That day is going to be TONS of fun. LOTS and LOTS of game booths etc will be up. I'll definitely be sneaking there for my long-awaited jetski ride. Anyway the thing is, Soe asked me if I want to work for a day on that day, in one of the booths. It is a dunking booth. You know, the kind where people pay and then aim and throw stuff at something, and if it hits, the person sitting on a plank will be dunked into the water. The job posiiton available? It is to sit on the plank and be dunked. LOL!!!
Obviously I told him I no because:
1: I can't swim. *hides in shame* I MUST learn before I get into uni. Hmph.
2: I still have unsightly injuries all over my body. Not good for business. I don't think they will heal by 8th June and anyway, I don't want any infection.
3: I don't like the idea of sitting there with many people looking on, hungry for the sight of me screaming and flailing my arms and sinking into the water. I already have enough malu memories from blading, thank you.
4: I'll much rather be spending the time enjoying the jetski ride that my boss promised me, and eating all the food from the booths.
Hence, this time I didn't let him charm me into doing the job. So anyway, the job is up for you guys! I think there are a couple of positions, so you don't have to be lonely. If I'm not wrong, the pay should be good. After all, you're putting your own life and face on the line. It had BETTER be good. I'll get more details from him soon.
Btw, there are certain conditions. Be prepared to work in the sun for the whole day. And I think you should make sure you're not sick or anything, cos I'm guessing there will be a certain number of successful dunks... Also, Paulette says they "want people who are good-looking". Because I think there's some kind of thrill when we see someone who is prim and proper going into the water unglamly. So yep. That's about all I know about the job. Not sure about the attire. So if you guys think you can stand the heat or if you have friends who are free on that day, tell me! I'll get the details on the hours and pay for ya! Anyway I'll be there on that day to play so if any of you take up the job BE SURE that I'll drop by and give you a good dunk! Haha! But overall it's all about good fun. =) Especially for those of you who are dying to see Gwen and Soe... Here's your chance! *grins*
Ok! Done blogging. Shall have an early night today cos this free-thinker has church to attend tomorrow.
P.S. I'm dyyyyying for a horror movie. Up for it, anyone?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home