Down on my luck
Went out with Aggie and ZY today.
Thought it was to Jurong East. Turns out that aggie was at Jurong POINT, which was at Boon Lay.
Then, I took the wrong train. >.< Take wrong train still nevermind you know, the amazing thing was I continued sitting all the way to Marsiling before I sensed something was amiss. Oh GAWD!! The ironic thing was just the other day I was thinking to myself that I'm quite happy cos so far this year didn't do many stupid things. =/ God loves to prove people wrong...
So instead of the initial 3-stops journey I thought I was going to take, I had to run around Singapore in 11 stops before reaching. *wails*
We watched Get Smart. There was one scene where the Ferrari shot out of the school building, and ZY says it was shot at her school, McGill, in Canada! Haha.. coincidence uh? But she says all that happened was that the car was suspended on some dunno-dunno what thing, then the rest of the action are all computerised. Cheaterbugs!
But it was a good movie. Totally hilarious la! Especially certain kissing scenes.. *wink wink!* So next time you're in danger, just kiss that guy. If you're a girl, you'll make the guy so surprised that he'll put down his guard for a sec, then you can KO him. If you're a guy, he'll be so turned off and shocked and disgusted that he'll put down his guard for a fraction of a sec as well, then you can KO him too. Win-win! =D
Then when we were going home, it was my second bad experience with public transport. I went to Ten Mile Junction to take an lrt to cck. The last time I tried to take from there, I had already missed the last lrt so the whole place was quiet as a cemetery. This time around, got a couple of people. Seriously la, the place is damn ulu. Then I was so tired that I slept. Even after I woke up, the train wasn't there yet!!! The same people were still there. Cos Ten Mile Junction isn't part of the main track. It is like an extra single station poking out of the map, so the train that travels there is SUPER rare.
When I finally got onto the main train home, I fell asleep again. All the way to cck. The next thing I knew, I was woken up by two guys' voices. The first one came from beside me and went, "Xiao2 Jie3..", and I woke up with a start. Then the next one came from opposite me and went, "Dao4 le..." And I realised, to my horror, that I was already at CCK, and that everyone had alighted. The two guys had just got on. (Cos cck is a terminal station, something like Jurong East.) Some more, I realised that the 2 guys don't actually know each other, so they were probably giving each other looks, wondering how to tell me, then decided to 'fen1 gong1 he2 zuo4', by taking turns to talk. Luckily I'm a light sleeper siah!!! Omigosh. They had amused smiles on their faces la.. I quickly thanked them and hurried out to join the group of people at the escalator (the group who had nicely left me alone in the train!! Grrr). Then as I was going up half of them were looking back up, trying to spot me. I guess when they were leaving, they saw me sitting silently with my head down and thought I was praying or something. Ha. Most probably they KNEW I was snoozing but none dared to approach me. HMPH!!!
So malu can. Wanted to use my book to cover my face as I went down, cos several guys and one aunty kept peering back up. HMPH!!! What's their prob la.. Never wake people up shuang already, still need to keep looking meh? Huh! Never see people sleep before ah? *ROAR* If only they had rolled down the escalator when looking back up at me. Then I will HAHAHA. =P Ok la the inner devil in me is emerging. *Halo blinks and quivers*
Ok. So that ends my day. Returned an overdue book (which I never actually read beyond the 20th page), paid my 30 cents fine for 2 books that I didn't read, and borrowed 2 more. >.< Sometimes I think I borrow books just to accumulate fines and contribute to the NLB's funds, without myself gaining anything out of it. Sadness.
HOLY COW just remembered that I'll be 670 bucks richer tmr. Ok I'm not sad anymore!!! Can't wait!! *rubs hands in glee*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home