Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool shit. (Literally)

ARGH!!! You will never imagine how ironic April Fool's day was for me. There I was, happily getting out of my house and walking to the MRT station. Then, SPLAT!! I felt a splatter of hot liquid on my hair, then my shoulder. At that second, I stopped walking. I felt puzzled because I thought it was raining then I wondered why the rain felt so warm. Then I looked up and saw... birds.


My mouth formed into a perfect 'O' and I realised what had happened to me. A bird just crapped on me!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

..................

And you know what I said next? I said 'SHIIIIIIT!'. =D Pun completely unintended.

So I had to go home and change and try to wash my hair. Then I took a taxi to work, and it cost me s$22.oo. 22 bucks!! Alamak!! Think of what I can do with that money! =( I wanted to play a lot of tricks that day, but in the end I didn't play any. No mood liao la. WEHWEHWEH!! Then I went to work re-enacting the scene to everyone, much to their amusement. Stupid bird la. So small but so much shit. And your shit very hot you know!! Practically scalded me la. Next time I see you I'LL crap on YOU and let you have a taste of how it feels. I'll make sure you'll never chirp again. Hmph!

Anyway! That shall be the end of complaining. In response to Joyce's complain that I always blog with words, words and more words and never put up any pictures, I shall try to post some pictures. Unfortunately, most of my pics are in my old N80 memory card and it is not compatible with N81. And me being me, I didn't think of saving my contacts to my SIM card so now I can't access all my files and contacts. Hurray! =( I bet the bird that shat on me is laughing now. =P The only pictures I do have now are the ones from the photoshoot thing that I did, but the picture files are damn big and as the noob that I am, I'm not very good at resizing and editing stuff, but I shall try.

Ok with the help of my bro I finally got one picture uploaded properly:

This one was taken in one of the hotel rooms located just next to the marine office. There was a nice view out the window with all the ships in the sea and stuff but unfortunately there was a metal bar right at my eye level. So while I appear to be enjoying the window view, I was actually staring smack into a dirty rusty window ledge and pretending to enjoy it. O.o














Ok. I don't know how come this picture got taken. I think Howie (the photographer) was testing the light or something. The sweet lady in yellow is Love (what a cool name!). She did my makeup and stuff. The guy in black is Soe, the marketing Manager. Gwen the ang moh is busy helping himself to the wine, which is supposed to be our prop! -.-"' Ok! End of post. Next time I'll try with more pics. =D Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home