Tired
My blog is just drying to dust.
Just a few more days till the end of prelims...
After which only 2 months to 'A's..
Really wonder where I am going in life sometimes. Half the people I ask have no idea what course they have in mind for Unversity. No idea what sector they want to advance in after their studies. And I'm one of them. Maybe it is early... but I just feel so insecure. When you don't have enough passion for the things you study, it really feels empty. I feel like I'm studying just to get the desired grades... And then what?
Ok la, I guess this is a phase most people go through.. =)
On a brighter note...
I can't WAIT for 'A's to be over, over, OVER!! Then I can use the few free months I have to do stuff that I really want... Mind you, I'm not thinking of only purely having fun. Of course I'm going to finally meet up with so many old friends and hang out and actually have a life for a while... But I also have lots of things in mind... I guess I will be busier in the holidays than I am now! Haha. Then again, maybe not, because now I am busy ALL the time, and I can't really beat that. I'm going to write down a list of things that I plan to do. Of course, actually doing them is another thing la. Especially the nagging thought at the back of my mind that I must go and run every other day. Heehee. I seriously can sense myself getting fatter. No really, I'm not just trying to be irritating. During intensive track days, when I sit in my giant chair hugging my knees to my chin (trust me,it is not an easyposition to perfect, but it is really cosy), I always see a certain portion of a muscle, the outline clearly defined, around my thighs. I really disliked it right then because... I dunno, it just didn't feel feminine. -.-"' Then while I was sitting in the same position for my prelims, I noticed that the unsightly curve has smoothed over... with fat! Haha... The fisrt time I noticed, I just observed it, a little bemused, and frankly a little pleased, because finally my legs look normal. But now it hit me that I wasn't being healthy at all. I was studying all the time and had completely, well almost, dropped running. That's bad.
Frankly speaking, I feel that many people who want to slim down do it for the wrong reasons, and the wrong way. They go to slimming centres and go on a diet,but how many of them exercise along with it? Slimming should be about being healthy, because you want to avoid heart attacks and choked arteries, and because you know that having an above-average BMI raises your chances of getting them. Not purely because you want to look better. Or, to put it another way, there is nothing wrong with wanting to look better - everyone wants to feel desired. But it doesn't make sense to just diet and diet and eat random pills and wait. I think that one should eat the right foods, as in, low fat, low cholesterol...the standard stuff la. But changing the type of food you eat is more important than redusing the amount. It should be about eating the right food in three full healthy meals a day, and lots of exercise. NOT surviving on a raisin for days on end, while sitting on your butt and waiting for the shrink. Exercising gets rid of fat much faster than starving la. But you might gain muscle mass thought. So we're back to square one.
Alright then... Enough of my random crap. Time to get my engine up and running... Tomorrow is the day when we all save out own asses with Maths paper 2 nnd Bio paper 3. Or at least I hope so.
Really hate this keyboard. So hard to type la. Sure got typos that I never spot. ROAR. I have this weird thing about spelling mistakes. Must be spellwrongaphobia.
P.S. One of my post 'A's things to do is also to revive my blog. LOL! Or else it will really turn into the blue shit that it already is!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home