Thursday, March 27, 2008

Long time no see!!!

Yoyoyo!!! Under Joyce's persuasion, I decided to move my butt and update my blog. =P Yes I know most people probably think I died or something... But there you go! I'm still alive! And breathing!! Amazingly, considering all that has happened since my last blog post. I don't even dare to go check when the last blog post I did was dated. Anyway!! Work has been really fun at RSYC. Learnt a lot about boats! And met a whole range of members. From the nasty to the incredibly nice. Met different types of colleagues (Thank God all the people in my department are nice! =)). Met nasty and nice immigration officers too. And of course, plenty of eye candies around. Plus the place here is really multi racial! I'm the ONLY chinese in the marine department. Got a mad frenchman and an indian and lots of malays and a pakistani and a bangladeshi. But I gotta say this. People here are all darn smart la. Seriously, they are set for better things. And half of them want to leave anyway. LOL!! I'm tempted to talk about my current fetish, but just in case RSYC people get hold of my blog address, I'd better not. Heehee! Which reminds me! An hour ago (I'm typing this in my office time now. =P) my fetish just stepped into the office and asked me to do some photoshoot for the club. >.< Apparently they were supposed to look for a model MONTHS back, but being incredibly efficient as RSYC people are, they did not find the time to get any, and thus. Yours truly has been forced to help the club out. And the photoshoot thingy is gonna be tomorrow. -.-"' What a short notice la. Plus I'm still suffering from post-gym muscle aches all over my torso and arms. T_T Who ask me to be overconfident and overtrain. Until my muslces all crying le. I deserve it!! LOL. Oh and I had to do negotiation because he said there will be swimwear shots. OMFG!! O.o I don't even know how to swim!! So I negotiated to wearing shorts instead. Oh my God. If he wasn't my fetish I would not have agreed la. But he turned on his charm and.. yea. I got owned. At least I'm allowed to charge them. Kinda? I don't really know half of what's gonna happen, and I'm like frantically asking my friends to lend me a pair of shorts cos I don't have any suitable ones. The only one I can think of has a cartoon elephant on it. Yikes. But I'm contented because it will be done during working hours tomorrow, which means I get paid for working in the office when I'm actually doing the shoot, and I get paid for the shoot too! Good money. Can use the money to go buy painkiller for my muscles. Argh. AND!! I know you'll think I'm crazy but I'm only applying for university today. Yes, I know. Damn late la. But I've been putting it off cos I don't want to make a choice I will regret.

Anyway. Looking forward to the chalet on 5 April and 6 April! And also too bad that I can't make it for Geek's Night. =( I have work la. I don't really like the idea of going to work with rings around my eyes and launching all the wrong boats. But it appears that a lot of people are going. Oh well. I did think of sleeping till 1am then going over at 2am, then go to work at 6. But too complicated la. And tiring too. Ok I've got some work to do now. Shall blog another time! Sorry for the abrupt end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home