Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love my tutee!!

Just read Joyce's blog and decided to blog about my tutee!

Teaching him sec3 Maths and Eng, 'N' Lvl. Near Bukit Gombak MRT.

General impression after teaching him for 5 lessons: Kinda introverted but can become the typical girl-killer if he is less shy. He doesn't have a pencil box. He just goes to school with a pen. How cool is that?! =P Should have thought of that in sec sch. Could have started a trend. =P

I love him because he is receptive to my teaching methods! He usually barely passes. During the second lesson he suddenly told me he has a maths test the next day. I dropped everything I prepared for that day's lesson and we sat down for 1.5 hrs piah-ing the chapter. He got 38/40! =) The feeling is damn good when you know all your efforts have paid off. Can tell he is damn happy but too shy to smile too widely. Like trying to contain his happiness. =P His mom also quite happy. Asked me to tutor her other two kids maths too.

I remember asking him: "Eh, so who do you think is better - your previous tutor or me?" =P I purposely teased him because I know he will get flustered.

His answer? A small shrug, eyes to the floor, but a shy cute grin at the corner of his lips.

Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home