Some random thoughts
Italy won the World Cup! And Zidane just got stupid. Boo. Now we all know why he keeps his head shaven so smooth and shiny.. and hard. o.O
Thursday was Stella's B'dae! Me + Andrew shared a couple of slices of cake for her. Too bad she doesn't like blueberry. =X And then she got some nice nice cucumber for her panda eyes. LanaLei bought them. LOL! She thought she was gonna get beaten up or something when we asked her to close her eyes so we could put the cucumber on them.
Hmm what else...
Oyah, my 2nd bro bought me a handphone - this pink motorola thing. Felt sort of touched. I remember he bought me an MP3 the other time too.. then it got lost. Stolen I think. -.-"' It was going to spoil anyway, but I could still have kept it. To the toot who took it: Go and climb an apple tree lah! Haiz. He is quite good to me... I should apprieciate him more. Plus the fact that he bought them with his own money, then he is broke now. x.X And it is not even a special occasion or anything. Actually, I think what matters is not a birthday, or Mothers' Day, or any other day of the year. The thing that matters most is how people treat each other throughout their daily lives. There is no use being nice and happy and generous for a day when you are going to spend the rest of the year spitting at each other. It is like if you love the right person, everyday will feel like Valentine's Day. (Quoted from Fish Leong's Fen Shou Kuai Le, or Happiness in a Breakup)
PW. My group is pathetic lah, lol, in terms of its progress. I'm still waiting for the AutoStar person to reply me even as I
Oyah! Got happy happy news. Track will be off until after Promos. Is that superb or what?? I will still be doing my own training though.. Don't want to lose my stamina lah. Or else when track resumes I'll become a lump of fat. Then I cannot run anymore.. I'll be rolling on the track.. >.<"' But anyway what is great is that I just experienced a week without track. And it rocks! I'm much less tired now. I sleep less during lectures, reach home so fresh and bright and early.. heehee. And even if I were to train on my own, I can start at 2, 3 or 4 pm, without having to wait till 5 to start with the rest of the track team. And I can attend Pe without worrying about track in the afternoon! WOOOTS!!! Shuang man. I'm gonna get Nicholas and Andrew to train too. YEA!! Nothing can describe my shuangness.
And I'm trying to learn how to blow a bubble gum lah. Humph. One day.. ONE DAY... Bah.
Well, that's all for yet another one of my random entries.. Tata for now. I'm going to fulfill my reputation as an AJ mugger and hit my tutorials and assignments. >.<

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home