Monday, July 07, 2008

>.<

Okay I know I totally have too many things on my blogging list.

Class outing, Yan Ling's silly posters and NUS CAC camp.

I'll set aside a few hours one of these days, sit down, and do it all, alrights?? But for now I'm just going crazy with 2975028 things to think about. Like finding a place for my family to stay while my house gets renovated, thinking about tuition assignments, NTU camps, and tons of other headache-ful stuff.

Will be staying in hostel with Jiayi! Yay! But I'm gonna be self-disciplined. Seriously. Uni is no joke.

CAC camp was maaaaad. =D So many things to talk about, dunno where to begin. Fright Night (Screams); the disgusting blindfolded stations with starch smeared all over us (Yucks man); Sentosa (Woo! Got dunked twice); night suppers (Yummy!); sneaking off to cineleisure to play pool during Amazing race (sly grin); Secret Pal (shy); etc etc etc. I swear, it's madness. I'm getting my mailbox exploded with 400plus emails notifying me of being tagged on pictures on facebook, as everyone uploads their loot there. Madness siah.

Shall blog abut everything another time!! Hi Mr Procrastinator!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home