Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Madness

Okay, so I've decided to drop my 3 students and to take up 2 throughout university.

Family 1: 3 students, 670/mth, 7hrs/wk. Fun to teach, easy to teach (sometimes), at bukit gombak so quite near my house.

Family 2: 2 students, only taught one of them so far. Seems pretty guai. Her little brother, I'm not very sure cos haven't taught yet. Big factor is that they are SUPER near my house. 5 minute's walk. Estimated 400/mth. 4hrs/wk.

I told the first group that I have to stop my tuition but will try to help them ask my friends to take over. But today after a very fun tuition session, I'm starting to feel she3 bu4 de2. =(

Haiz. Had so much fun teaching him bio la. Then he super funny also. I was going through the sexual contraception methods with him, then was telling him that people usually combine condoms with one other method, then he was asking, "Why not use ALL?" Then I was like "... If so it's gonna take days to prepare for sex...."

LMAO!!

Haiz.. Now I'm trying to find someone to take over when I start uni.. but it seems difficult. Feel quite bad la. Although their previous tutor was worse - only taught like 4 lessons then left. I have one more month to source for a new tutor who can take them till end of the year. I don't have to, but I feel like I owe them.

Anyway can't wait for Sat's class outing!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG. Sun, sand, sea, = SUPERB!!!

And can't wait for next week!!! Will be moving into Xiong Mao's house while my house renovates. Preparing for lots of blading! And she's craving for overnight Kbox. =D

Then the week after I'll be moving in to ZY's aunt's house... SHUANG!! Can go mad with her everyday. (Fiance I know you're reading this...!) =D

Then I'll have one week to rest and finish up my tuitions.. The it is time for UOC!!!! Hope it'll kickstart my Uni life nicely.

Aaaaah... Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home