Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sucks. Emo post ahead!

I feel like... I've lost a good friend.

If only one can turn back time and undo some stuff, maybe we would have been great platonic buddies after even 10 years.

Guess we won't hear anything from each other for a long time, and maybe forever. Not sure how I will react if we were to meet face to face again.

I think now I can understand when other people say 'things will never be the same again'. Such a common phrase, but I guess now I finally get the meaning.

Haven't you ever wondered: When someone changes, is it really change? Or maybe because as you get to know the person better, he/she trusts you with certain portions of himself/herself that was initially masked? So it isn't really 'changing', is it? Merely reverting to his/her true self.

Still in a confused state because I can't seem to figure out which is the temporary side and which is the real side. How can two TOTALLY opposite characteristics be present on the same person?? *tears out hair*

Horrified. It sucks to lose a friend.

Thank God I've got friends who stopped me from doing something I might regret. Haha... got scolded like mad la. =P

But now that I've got this off my chest, I wanna put this chapter behind and move on. Take it as a lesson learnt, with nothing lost except a friend.

Oh God I hate emo posts and I know everyone hates emo posts, but I just need to get this off somewhere. >.< Maybe 40 years later when I am in a wheelchair and waiting for death I will come back and read this and laugh. But now all I have is just a sense of guilt and loss. What the hell. It's not my fault and I'm feeling guilty?? Okay, so maybe it's partly my fault. Or maybe not.

Argh. I need a good run!! Or an overdose of crazy outings to wash everything away! Woo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home