Saturday, April 19, 2008

Entertainment

While sifting through my past posts, found quite a few random jokes. Can't remember where I got those them from, but some of them were actually pretty good. Here's a few, just for entertainment. =) Btw my mouth stinks of durian now cos I was stuffing myself just now. Yum.

Q: Once upon a time, there was Mr Bigger and Mrs Bigger, and their baby. Who is the biggest?
A:The baby.
Why?
Because he is a little bigger. WAHAHA I luv this one! So cute right!

"One day, as I came home early from work, I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, "Hey buddy, why are you doing that for?" He said, "Because you came home early."

A President of a democracy is a man who is always ready, able, and willing to lay down your life for his country.

Marriage is something that puts a ring on a woman's finger and two under the man's eyes.

Son: Dad, is it true? I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries.
Father: That happens everywhere, son, everywhere!

"Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible."

She had a face lift, tummy lift, and buttock lift, and now she's two feet off the ground.

Q: There was an airplane crash, every single person died, but two people survived. How is this possible?
A: They were married.
(Get it?? Single vs Married -.-"')

Aaah, the simple pleasures of life. Like enjoying a few good jokes. Haven't done that for quite some time.

(final paragraph edited out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home