Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Obsessed

WOOHOO!! Finally it is the holidays and I can start breathing and blogging. Well, not much because I still have to mug for my mids bt at least it's something. :)))) Oh yes I just finished changing my hamsters' dirty dirty home. I always feel SO HAPPY when I do that, for some wierd reason. :))))))))))))

I'm starting to becom wierd. Whenever I pass my hamsters' cage, I will feel an irresistable urge to count the hamsters. For some reason I will do that is this act cute voice and say to myself "one, two, twee, for, fie, six, seven, aid, nine, den!! Yea! Dere's den of them! WHEE!!!" And I'll feel so happy for some wierd reason. -.-" Of course, I only do this when there's nobody around. I mean, when there's people around you will of course try to act more normal right? Mind you, my happiness could be due to the fact that I managed such an impossible feat - counting 10 hamsters while they are scurrying around all over the cage. -.-"

Hey, it is NOT easy ok, so stop sniggering.

YES. I feel HAPPY. Maybe I should change back to the bright orange hamster blogskin. WAHAHA.

Oh yes I met up with Gina yesterday, after 5 MONTHS of not seeing her, LOL. She did really well in her mids, topped her class in maths I think. I'm so glad she's making a turn now. What's even more amazing is that she watched 2 movies during the exam week and didn't study at all. Some peopleare really amazing. Haha. Haiz. Sometimes I find it such a pity, like she could have been with us in JC1 by now. Owell, shall not spoil my HAPPY HAPPY mood. *grins a spastic grin* And tml I'll be meeting up with her again, YAY! Plus Yun Tong and someone else. Maybe Boonie? K-boxing is SO fun. Sarah is going too, but just for lunch, not K-boxing. Haiz.

Oyah, something really scary happened during track yesterday. We had just finished our runs, and the runnerswere all sitting around the Pe dept, icing our legs with ice, REALLY COLD ICE, (supposed to increase blood flow or something) and preparing gor gyming. Then I heard someone yelling for the ice-pack.

Someone was injured.

I was holding one (actually it was more like water-pack by then), so I ran over down the track in my socks. It was KELVIN!!

While going up the steps of the track audience seats thingy, he slipped. And his head landed on the edge of a step. His entire left eybrow had split open. ARGH. And only just now I realised he had sprained his ankle too. He said he is using crutches now. AndI saw he scratched his knee too. OW man. But after thinking about it, I realised how lucky it was that he landed on his eyebrow and not his EYE. WHEW. At least he is a guy because scars look horrible on girls but look cool on guys. At least that is what I think.

Lesson learnt. From today onwards I shall not skip up those seats anymore. Or down. I shall use the stairs like a lady. I promise.

KELVIN, GET WELL SOON!!

Yes, And I'm still feeling so happy. But I'm running out of hanster food already. Those 10 little brown blobs eat like 10 large lions. Oms, i looooove watching them. I can jsut sit nex tto them and stare at them going about their hamstery lives, cleaning themselves, jumping around for no reason, cuddling up in a big hamster blob and sleeping together, chasing each other and tripping and falling on their butts. LOL. They are shooo cute cute cute cute cute! And I have absolutely no way of telling them apart. The only thing is that for some reason my brother put two hamsters apart in another cage before he left for America. Maybe they are the parents? But why separate the parents fo=rom the kids? Hmm, maybe they are too old to take the rough games the kids play. :)

Anyway, I feel SOOO HAPPY. I shall count he hamsters one more time, then go mug BIO. Yes. Wheeee!!!!

AND CHING AND ZHANG YUAN ARE COMING BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!11
WAHOOOOO!!!
Life is SHOOO bee-ooo-ti-foool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home