Hello. I'm still alive.
Yeah. I might still be alive but I'm real B. U. S. Y.
I'm physically and mentally tired. My legs and arms hurt like anything man. WAAAAH!!! I hope I won't regret sticking with track. x.X I've been lethargic the whole week for some reason since I started track. Plus the five or so new J1s were mostly from track in sec sch. Me? I was from choir. -.- I have to catch up real fast. AND I have to stay on my toes in academic work too. Owell, who am I to complain, I know SOMEONE who is like totally worse off than me a zillion times. and I'm not even taking four H2s. I wonder if I would have been better off taking Econs at H2 instead of 1. Haha, what's the use of thinking so much.. the decision has already been made. Argh.
Oh, by the way, any tips to stay awake during lectures? Come on, don't be a selfish brat, SHARE THEM WITH ME. lol.Sweets can only help so much. I've been dozing off a lot nowadays.
Anyway, I won't be blogging so much anymore cos in JC, you have no life. :P
good luck to all those also struggling... Gotta go hit the books now. Bio test and maths test next week. Gotta stay alive and do well. Cheers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home